Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I hope someone can give me some helpful information. My fiancé and I have recently started fly fishing, both receiving new 8w fly rods for Xmas we are ready for some steelhead fishing. To vermillion it is a 2 hour drive and we have some friends that live there so some weekend trips are ahead of us.. neither of us have fished for steelhead before and have no clue on when the vermillion starts to produce. We would be thrilled to hook a couple this winter!! But when do we start? Can't find much information about the V except for orvis and they haven't updated in a while. Not looking for spots or any of your secret info. We are catch and release fishermen. We just want to have a little fun while visiting some friends a few days during the season.
Thank you

·
Registered
126 Posts
Hello I hope someone can give me some helpful information. My fiancé and I have recently started fly fishing, both receiving new 8w fly rods for Xmas we are ready for some steelhead fishing. To vermillion it is a 2 hour drive and we have some friends that live there so some weekend trips are ahead of us.. neither of us have fished for steelhead before and have no clue on when the vermillion starts to produce. We would be thrilled to hook a couple this winter!! But when do we start? Can't find much information about the V except for orvis and they haven't updated in a while. Not looking for spots or any of your secret info. We are catch and release fishermen. We just want to have a little fun while visiting some friends a few days during the season.
Thank you

Talk to Joe at Central Basin Tackle right in Vermilion. He does quite a bit Steelhead fishing..

·
Registered
957 Posts
Thank you
Sent you a PM.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts