Vermillion Public/Transient Dockage

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fugarwi7, Jul 29, 2007.

1. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

Anybody out there know what sort of public dockage is available in the Vermillion area? Thinking of bringing the big boat to the river for the Hawgfest to sleep on and want to be able to dock it and the fishing boat close to each other. Any places that could accomodate that scenario? Would need 30amp electric hookup. Please let me know so I can make reservations if necessary. Thanks.

2. contact the vermilion port authority. I think they rent docks with power. I know my buddy used to move his boat there in the fall and dock by the waterworks and had electric.

3. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

what about just over night dockage? i would like to do that. seems that would be easier than trying to launch in the chaos in the morning. thanks

4. i'm with you on that EZ!!!!! would be nice...i've been out of vermilion river several times...AWSOME area!!! and it seems some should be avail.??

5. tubuzz2

tubuzz2 1700 Lund Red and tan

Contact Vermilion Port Authority. I will post there number tomorrow so if anyone else would like to have it.

6. Fishers of Men

Fishers of Men Senior Member

Go to Buhlans, great people, about 20$ for the nite, private, ramp, parking by boat, all ya want is there. Right across from the public ramp.