Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kevorkian comes through for Howard
Ah, a double again, Bobs all Hot Pink.

3 Man ticket, about 2 hrs.

Thanks Bob and Howard for another great day.

Sun after the Howard Bob trip, afternoon I met a couple at the dock having problems, they only got 2 sat. and none last weekend. We talked a while and they were spending the nite so I said come on, a picture is worth a thousand words, took them out, trolled, got there tickets in a couple hours. Took a while ‘cause of schooling. They were happy campers. Didn’t get a lot of pics…I couldn’t. They were coming in Mon when I was going out in the afternoon and were all smiles, they had ticketed on there own with a 9lber in the bunch. I asked how many tangles, and all that stuff? They said none. I asked about colors, and all the other things. Answers where great. I was glad to help out. I was wondering about them all morning. They listened well.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
Holy cow man! Have some respect, consolidate your threads. You just pushed 5 threads off the page!:rolleyes: :mad:

Nice job on the fish though.

·
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw, sorry I didnt think, was just tryin to get it overwith. Why is this site limited to 10 pics? otherwise it would have been in one post.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Thanks for posting the all the pics. Looks like you guys had a blast. Easy COmmadore I don't think it was disrespectful him posting all his fun and wanting to share. We can always turn a page.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
A few words on why I overreacted somewhat...

One universal axiom of bulletin boards is that most people don't go to the 2nd page to look for threads. This is exacerbated by the fact that the OGF forum software by default limits the amount of threads per page you can display to an unreasonably low number. By nature, a lot of users of this forum have enough trouble just logging on the internet, and it is unreasonable to assume that most people will figure out how to customize or change their settings to something else. They jsut accept them as-is.

Additionally, I wish people would at least check the first page for fishing reports that are related to where they fished and post therein, rather than making a brand new thread. The mods are quick enough to notice when you use an abbreviation that insinuates a swear word, but they don't seem too keen on enforcing readability standards, which I feel, are just as important.

Fisher of Men: You are limited to 10 inline pics for a variety of reasons. One of them is that peolpe with slower connections have to download all of the pics to view them...and this can take along time. In fact, If you inline a whole bunch of pics, it's common courtesy to put a warning in your subject like:"56k Beware" so that some poor sap with a dial-up or slow broadband connection doesn't get blindsided trying to download 3MB worth of pics.

But enough about my intarweb and BB pet-peeves. I DID check all the threads and pics posted by Fisher of Men and just completed a $50 Ole Pete's order wherein, among other things, I purchased all the spoons he used. :p

·
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the good info Commodore, appreciate it. I did overlook those factors. You reminded me of the days I was on dial up! I will post differently after this weekend. But I am sure it will be a large post.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts