Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fishing on Erie remains unbelievable ! Wednesday was non stop, I only had a short window to get it done and managed our 5 tickets in under 3hrs, all nice fish. My program was Bandits 70-130 back at 1.3-1.5, best bite was in 45-46ft. Color did not matter. Yesterday started out fast and furious in the same area with numerous triples , a quad and then 5 on at once , it got a little hectic. Bite slowed around 11:30 and we went deeper off a tip from a friend (thanks Scott) and got back into them in 48-49ft. Pulled lines at 3:30, handled around 60 fish, it was a great day. Speed was the same but the better bite seemed to be on weighted baits run down about 30ft. I can’t tell you much about baits as I never set a rod yesterday, I let my buddies do all the hard work. I know I saw musky baits, Bandits, P10’s, Red Fins, Husky Jetks and probably a Banjo Minnow. Everything caught fish, didn’t matter much. No monsters but I’m guessing at least 10 fish O’s over the two days. Finally starting to figure out the boat! Happy Thanksgiving friends!!!
Water Sky Naval architecture Boat Vehicle

Water Boat Outdoor recreation Fish Recreation

Seafood Fish Staple food Food Gas

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Your reports are always so informative and I just wanted to say thank you. I always appreciate your information and attitude.
I appreciate that, I kinda got away from posting reports due to flack from some guys, nasty messages sent to me, getting called a liar. I decided “F” that, I’m getting to old to care what anyone thinks!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts