Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im Looking For A Place To Stay While Fishing Out Of Vermiliom. Could Someone Help Me Out With This. Im Going Up On Sunday And Want To Stay Sunday Night And Fish On Monday. Somewhere Other Than The Holiday Inn. Somewhere That Is Fisherman Friendly.........thanks In Advance.

·
Premium Member
8,718 Posts
The Plantation is about as fihermen friendly as they get. Plenty of boat parking, and fish cleaning tables. You even have a great picturesque view of the lake. It's on rt 6, between Cranberry Creek and Huron.

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Just curious why you feel the Holiday Inn in Vermilion is not fisherman friendly? I've never had any issues there.

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks hetfieldinn I will give them a try. it sounds like a good place. Do you know if they have a place to clean your big fish?

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Net, I havent had any bad experiences at the Holiday Inn, I was just looking for a place to clean fish, maybe a freezer in the room, good secure place to park the boat.

·
KrustyDawg
2,632 Posts
Yes the Plantation has fish cleaning stations, so does Cranberry Creek. If they don't have a freezer (they should) I only live a few miles, you can store them in mine ;)

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
FYI.....just called Plantation for Sept/Oct availability.

They said they have a big freezer on premisis that fishermen are welcome to use. Also said it was OK with them if you forget to p/u your frozen fish....lol.

Big fishfry at the Plantation when they get enough unclaimed fish!!!!!

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I Going To Give Them A Call In A Few Minutes And See I Can Get A Room For Sunday Night. Probably Make Reservations For The Hawg Fest Also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts