Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
STILL CRACKIN THE WALLEYE!!!
Don't be afraid to fish in tight 10ft to 35ft.

Charlie had a determined young man in the shop today whom purchased a stick bait and Charlie sent him to Sherrod park,this lil' bike riding fella nailed a 26" 6lb WALLEYE from shore!!!!
Congrads to him!!!!! He was pumped as you can imagine! I remember those days,chasing fish as a midget,as I am certain you folks do too!

According to Bait Dave's Almanac the fish will be in close and this area for another 2 weeks,then it's the sand bar for 6 weeks.The WALLEYE will stage ,as they always do ,east end of it 1st,then on top of it,then the west end.After that the water will cool and they will be back in 25-30 f.o.w.

Drifters get out there soon to fill your fridge!
Mayfly rigs,harness',erie weapons,earie dearies.

TROLLERS you know what to do,flat line in tight reef runners or deeper dipsey "0",jets=#S10,20,30 depending on the fish supension and depths. Spoons ,,all copper or gold plated,colors I previously posted,by the way add watermelon to that arsenal.(FREEBIE did i spell that right?)

ON A SAD NOTE, IT LOOKS LIKE WE POSSIBLY LOST A FELLOW FISHERMAN YESTERDAY OFF SHERROD.
MAY THE LORD BE WITH HIM,HIS FAMILIY, CARRY THEM.
WE ALL PRAY FOR HIS SAFE RETURN,THE AUTHORITIES HAVE YET TO LOCATE HIM. PLEASE KEEP HIM, HIS FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS.

LET THIS POSSIBLE TRAGEDY REMIND US,SAFETY 1ST!!! TROUBLE OUT THERE? DO NOT PANIC! LIFE JACKETS/THROW CUSIONS ARE MADE FOR A REASON. YOUR BOAT,,,YOU ARE THE CAPTAIN,YOU ARE IN CHARGE!!

In mid October till the end of November we will start our "FREE" night fishing trips again! Please plan on it.

-Bait Dave

1 - 1 of 1 Posts