Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been quite a few years since i was up catching eyes. I am planning a trip up to Vermilion next week Oct 9th-13th to do some perching but would like to try for some eyes. Its my fathers 60th birthday this upcoming weekend so i thought i would treat him to a fishing trip. He hasnt been up on Erie since i was little. I know the perch bite is on but would like to try the eyes. A little of both. Im not up on all the different spoon colors that are being used and there are so many. The last time i was up which its been about 12 years ago we used to get on the eyes out by the sand bar. is it still a good spot out of vermilion? If anyone has some suggestions on which colors to use i would much appriciate the advice. I used to run dipsey divers but i hear the new thing is the jet divers. Im looking for any help i can get to rekinddle the walleye spirit. I definatley want to post some good pics on here.

Thanks in Advance
Sean

·
Registered
148 Posts
people will be tight lipped till after the tournament is over in huron this weekend, but I would say there will be plenty of good info the first part of next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts