Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took out my brother and dad for fathers day. Managed to pull 2 tickets in about 4 hours. Was really slow and the fish seemed to be all from one spot on the troll. Dipseys #1 75 back, 40 jets 95 back on small boards, Dragged meat on a rigger on the bottom and had pink panties RR on leadcore (3color) The spoons where a mixed bag but i did find this brand called Laker Taker that has been really doing it for me lately. Good luck to eveyone and happy fathers day

·
Draggin Meat
1,498 Posts
Nice job DancinBear. Heard you on the radio, wondering where you were. Great day to be on the Lake.

We managed 25, kept 3 tickets. 40 Jets also worked for us. 140 back. Did well with dipsy's not sure on length (tageting around 30 feet). Double willows 2.5 MPH. Last hour of the tournament we put out 2 cranks. Those 2 lines fired as well. Color did not seem to matter much. Fished from 7:15-2:00. Morning was best.

GL

Harle

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow quite a differance on how far back the jets where. I am going out a few times this week and will run my jets out a lil further. And i was trolling about 1.8 -2.1 hmm maybe i will toy with that a lil more

1 - 3 of 3 Posts