Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
30/20 & 30/21=approx. 4.5 miles out of the river.Walleye being cracked were 19 to 26" fish!

Dipsey "O" 3.5'lead, with a worm harness'(copper blades) trolling 2.00 to 2.25 mph.

Drifters looked to be having success too,as of this time I do not know what they were using out there. Can assume worm harness' on a bottom bouncer?Once I find out I will post or a report by a drifter out there today would be appreciated.

JUST GOING TO KEEP GETTING BETTER!!!

May the fish be with you,
Dave's Bait & Tackle
1612 State rte 60
Vermilion,Ohio 444089
440-963-0088

P.s. Some new perch fishermen have been stopping in the shop, come to find out some guys didn't know they need to anchor while perchin. Yes,find a pack a boats monitor if they are catching,if not,find your own school to anchor on. Doesn't hurt to be on your own,I have seen many sizeable fish caught away from boat packs. While perchin you should anchor,it keeps your line vertical.
VERY IMPORTANT..ANCHOR OFF THE BOW(THE FRONT OF THE BOAT!!!) SEEN MANY BOATS LOST OVER THE YEARS THAT TIED OFF THE BACK OF THEIR BOAT,WAVE COMES ALONG AND FLOODS YOU!!2 MEN DIED LAST SEASON BECAUSE THEY TIED OFF THE BACK OF THE BOAT!!!
Braided line is the best for sensativity.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts