Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new phone, it has MANY bells and whistles. I opted to get the Vcast Vpak, it's an extra $15/month. I believe it's suppose to be unlimited everything as far as web browsing goes. Can anyone confirm this? I called Verizon and spoke to 2 different "customer service" reps and they seemed to be sure, BUT I wasn't after speaking with them. Just looking for anyone that uses this service for some confirmation. Thanks!

·
Senior Executive Member
1,285 Posts
I have the Vpak. I was told it was unlimited as well. I have had it for ~ 5 months and I've never been charged more than the 15 dollars.

That being said, just recently I noticed a status bar for my web usage on my verizon page, like they do with text messages or minutes used. This implies to me that there is a ceiling at which I would start getting charged. I'll look at it again when I get home and see if there is any other information I can give you.

·
Banned
798 Posts
boo cellphones, and the tricksters who run the companies. I don't trust them for one minute. I haven't had a cellphone in 6 years, and I don't miss it at all. They're a big waste of money in my opinion, and they always find ways to over charge people no matter what.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
boo cellphones, and the tricksters who run the companies. I don't trust them for one minute. I haven't had a cellphone in 6 years, and I don't miss it at all. They're a big waste of money in my opinion, and they always find ways to over charge people no matter what.
Thanks for your meaningless comment on this matter. I now know 2 people that don't have a cell phone, you and my 90 year old grandma. I'm sure others will chime in now though, hopefully not.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I had the Vcast at one time and the way I remember it was $15 for unlimited browsing and for $25 you got unlimited browsing and unlimited mobile tv. I used the tv exactly twice and it drains your battery super fast. I got rid of it. I never did use the internet part. I believe with the software that comes with it, you can put music on your phone and use it just like an mp3 player.

·
Kiss The Converse
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, the mobile tv is about the only feature my new phone doesn't have. I didn't think I'd ever use it anyways. The only reason I opted for the Vpak was the unlimited web. I look at the weather alot and with my old plan it was costing me almost $10 extra/month. So for $5 extra I don't have to worry about any megabyte useage, plus I get ogf on my phone now, that's pretty cool!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts