Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I'll pass on all that. The Obetz store gun counter line looked like that the last time I was there. Luckily I didn't need to buy a gun!

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I left there
Headed for cabelas since I was out .... nothing (ammo)on the shelves,then across the street to field and stream .....nothing
Will go back to vances in a little bit, buying a couple 44 mag plastic bullet cases they were out of the 50rd, last time there ,
2 miles away what the heck
Now I just need to find what I did with the 250 rd bullets ..... Dang I hate getting old :unsure:

·
The end is near
6,494 Posts
What's everybody there for? Guns or ammo or both?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Went back and the line was for guns , went in to find the website was wrong for what I wanted....a lot of ammo but limited to what you could buy....380,9mm,40,45,10mm not sure what was behind the counter for hp..... these were round nose rds

20210112_140111.jpg

20210112_135958.jpg

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like for to 10mm.... 59.99 ....39..99 for the 380 ..... I think the 9mm were 27.99 from before ..... WAY MORE THEN I WOULD PAY
Couldn't say what the 45 were it might be in another post I made in the past from there
Traveled a lot yesterday looking and the shelves were bare

·
Registered
417 Posts
Vance's on Cleveland is in a really bad section of town. No surprise at the line, I'm guessing most of them were there for ammo. I would never shop at that location. They have another down in Groveport but the wait has been bad there for months.

I bought 1000 rounds from online sources back in the summer (9mm). Unfortunately, most of that is gone now due to practice over the months, but I still have some left over, and plenty of home protection rounds.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope, line was for the counter ..... gun buying.... what the guys said when I went back and went in past them with no issue..... not the best part of town but sure not the worse, I've never had a problem
It's not like groveport or hebron

·
catchin my own bait since 1957
1,082 Posts
Gun line is like that every day at the Fin in Middleburg but you can usually walk right in for merchandise and peruse their high priced limited selection and quantity restrictions ... they usually have a little of most everything but it can be tricky to find what you want ... weekends there are a cluster screw

1 - 11 of 11 Posts