close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Van

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by monsterKAT11, Mar 22, 2005.

1. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

0   0   0

i'm looking for a van that runs and is dependable for 1200$ or less. anyone have one they want to sell or know anyone that is wanting to sell?

2. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

i Know a guy that has a utility van, he just took out all his racks and stuff he used for tools, its a chevy with a 350 i believe, the carb was rebuilt and cleaned. it has a new tune up on it and new tires, and brakes were redone all the way around. he offered to sell it and i just didnt have the money right now so i thought id let you know the van is not all rusted out and it had a paint job put on it with some runs but not bad at all it has the bench seat put back in it and its ready to drive. he is asking $1,000 or best offer. let me know if intersted maybe i can get some pictures. very very reliable van he is only selling it cause he bought a brand new van for his business.

craig

3. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

0   0   0

My parents are also selling on of thier old work vans. Its an 80s E-150 it only has the front 2 seats in it. Still has the ladder rack and things on top may still have some of the tool boxes or places to put things in the back. If I wasnt mistaken they were asking 800 or 1000.00 You can give my mom a call (Joyce) she's in the Marengo area just north of Delaware. PM me if interested

4. monsterKAT11

monsterKAT11 Team Fatty

0   0   0

thanks everyone but i think i have a station wagon basically purchased. if not, i will keep these in mind.
    thanks again

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

0   0   0

Good maybe you can drive Travis & I around looking for some catfish spots!

6. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

maybe we can work out a deal im looking for a big car old 70's car to buy for the demolition derby this year. im also looking for a sponsor i will put or paint anything on the car with help or money towards some of the parts, if anybody has a car they want to sell let me know id probably take it off you rhands

thanks
    craig