Vacation!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Columbusslim31, May 30, 2008.

1. Columbusslim31

Columbusslim31 Student of Finjitsu

OK folks. I have all next week off. The PLAN is to fish everyday from Monday to Saturday. But we all know that can change in a New York minute. I have a few places in mind already. Hoover (of course), Olentangy, and Buckeye to name a few. I suspect my regular fishing buddies will be working this week.

If anybody has anytime next week and wouldn't mind fishing with a experienced newbie (oxymoron, I know), give me a shout. I typically like to go out early in the morning, but since I won't have to work the following day, I'll likely try some night fishing.

I'm a shore-bound fisherman, but I'm not opposed to riding in a boat!:D

2. have fun dude! vacations are nice... BTW. going smallie fishing down below griggs thrusday or friday. Water temp is pretty warm now. You should come along!!!

3. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

A staycation eh? I haven't had a real vacation in 2 years... although my work is pretty flexible so it isn't like I'm pounding out 40hr weeks, fairly easy stuff. Enough about me though. I really enjoy fishing during the week as you are so much less likely to see other people. I would take some nice leisurely wades on some of our more popular scenic rivers.

4. Yo Marshall! what's the deal yo? you get anything yet on your vaction or what????:B