Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
16,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
took a few buddys from work out tonight, fresh meat as we trollers say. went out of edgewater past the crib to 58 fow. speed was 1.5/1.7 pulled scorpion stingers behind 40 jets, 150 to 170 back, the only one that caught walleye was frog circus freek, it got 3 eaters, others caught fish, just not walleye. deceided to pull a few colorados on 2oz behind inlines 130 to 160 back and got A LOAD of white bass/white perch. had enought of that after rebaiting about 20 times or so. pulled lines and headed deeper to 68 fow. pulled out the double willows and 3oz inlines 80 to 100 back, kicked up the speed to 2.5/2.6 and the sheet hit the fan:D nothing hot and heavy, but steady, 2 very nice steel on pink pantys, and some very heavy walleye on gold/orange combo. great day to be fishing, george had to work so i took my boat out, great to get some speed under me:Banane47: i bet between the white bass and white perch we caught 50 of them buggers. once we sped up, they thinned out and got bigger.lol. if you get the crib between you and the shore, hit deeper water and crank up the speed.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
you dont need george, see the trophy can getem. but you turned you back on the stingers, no going back now you will have to pull meat forever. or use ol petes. just kidding nice job. good luck to you and george sat at geneva. rockytop (BOB)

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
good report and nice steelies! man the lake looks great in those pics!!

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Way to go go EZ.Thanks for the timely report.;)Would you mind posting a picture of your GPS with coordinates so that we might join you.I have a couple hundred friends I would like to send you way.:D

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
Nice EZ, We were out last night out of WW. Looks like you got to go deeper. Lots of steel around. Nice report!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts