Use of Pontoon boat docked at Hoover for trade

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by grino21, May 6, 2008.

1. I have a 21ft pontoon boat that I keep docked at Hoover. It is a 2001 pleasure Isle. Seats 10 and is great to fish from or just relax all afternoon and have a picnic. Electric start every time.
    The boat is docked in the water near the dam. I would be willing to let you use it for the day or days depending on what you would want to trade. I would be open to a daily rental of $100.00, hunting or fishing at a private pond trade?
    I will only participate with someone whom has driven a pontoon boat before and knows how to maneuver them in tight situations.

Thanks,

Grino

2. what are you wanting to hunt for....my best friend has 63 ancres i hunt i'm sure that i could work out something for this deer season for you or my grandfather has to small ponds on his land that holds a few nice catfish and lots of bass and gills....but we all live out by cambridge in guernsey county i am willing to hook you up for you to take me,my wife,my father-in-law,2 kids and my best friend out for a night or day of catfishing