close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Usable Ramps

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Mr Twister, Mar 2, 2009.

1. I'm wanting to get the boat out and do some early season crappie or even muskie fishing. Do any of these lakes have usable ramps when the water is still down at winter levels?

Tappan, Piedmont, Clendening, Atwood, Leesville

2. I'll take the lack of response to mean all the ramps on those lakes are unusable until levels come up. Thanks

3. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I have used the Atwood ramp by the dam when the reservoir was at winter pool. Tappan I imagine you could too.
    Don't take my word for it though as I haven't been down that way in awhile and I don't know what the reservoirs look like this year.

4. you can use the ones at tappan pretty easy. i never found a good one for piedmont with the water low. if you're down that way i would recommend salt fork @ morning glory.

5. Beer:30

Beer:30 ReelAddiction ch.68

Mr. Twister,
    Getting the itch myself. Was on the Tappen Lake site this morning. "Ramps are Closed", so it said. The pool is down at 896, or something like that. If anyone down that way has other info, please pass it along.