Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fishing this trail this year? This will be my first year. 1st T-ment is out of Rocky on Sunday 4-22. How are these t-ments run? Is is smooth in the morning? What time does the meeting before the t-ment begin? I believe it is 1/2 hour before it begins. It begins at 7am. So I guess that the meeting will begin at 6:30am. Can anyone confirm this for me?

·
Registered
358 Posts
I would say get there no later than 6 and you will be all right. Things are pretty laid back but run pretty smooth. Welcome to USA and Good Luck. This is our third year. I'm in a yellow ranger pulling a red/white Javelin. Also, the week of the Classic is also Huge Car Show Week in Seveirville so things will be filling up fast and prices increasing so I would get reservations ASAP. We rented a cabin on the lake and are making a family vacation out of it.... Good Luck again and hope to seem you Sunday...:)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Last year they averaged about 20 per tourney but I know of at least 3 new teams from this site alone, so it wouldn't surprise me to see at least 30. Also anyone fishing any of the other USA divisions can fish this division so maybe more than that. If you haven't joined the trail yet you can do that at the ramp. I fished 3 different divisions last year and made up my own schedule from their schedules it works out pretty good. Hope to see you Sunday....:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts