close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

US Angler's Choice

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by TeAm_BoAtBoYs, Apr 7, 2005.

1. TeAm_BoAtBoYs

TeAm_BoAtBoYs "Bite Me"

Hey all, I am making this thread because i want to know what we are going to be expecting in this circuit this year, compared to last year. If you are interested in the best team circuit in the area then don't look any further than this one.
    The Discerni Boys :)

2. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

Joey,

I think that me and my partner are going to fish some this year there are just so many tournament circuits anymore its hard to fish them all. Are you
    going to fish any BFL THIS year

Mark Franko

3. Hi Mark, welcome to the site! A familiar face from BFHP, I post there as occasionally.

4. TeAm_BoAtBoYs

TeAm_BoAtBoYs "Bite Me"

I doubt i fish the BFL's only because of the far drives and the fact that i am paying for everything out of my pocket, if i could find someone to split the costs of room and gas then i would fish them again. i wanted to fish the everstarts but i didnt have the money for those this year. we'll c, i am planning on fishin lakes with my dad and i might be fishin midwestsportsman with nick, thats a maybe. well i gotta go i have at test to take then im heading to squito. cya'll on the water.

Joey D.

5. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

TRITON BILL

Thanks for the welcome

now I can put a face to the post of yours I read.

mark