close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Urbana Ohio.........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Darwin, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

I am in need of some info on any good restaurants in Urbana Ohio. We want to meet up with my Mom for her Birthday and go out to dinner and would like some recommendations on any good restaurants in the area.
    We are open to just about anything with the exception of Swahili.

;) :D

2. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Well, there isn't much. Right in the square in the center of town on the south east corner is a place called Catfish Jones. If you like catfish, they have the best. Grilled ,blacked, deep fried. They have other things on the menu but thats all I ever get. Its not the classiest or the fastest service but the best catfish I have ever had. Then east of town right after the Rt 36 and Rt 29 split on the left hand side on 29 is a chinese buffett that is good (can't remember the name) then on out past the Krogers store on the right is a Mexican resurant that is good. Thats about it, otherwise Springfield Ohio is just down the road aways would be your next option

3. gkimp

gkimp Fish Hunter

There is a real good new restraurant in the square called Paradicio(not sure of spelling), italian food. Another good restraurant just off square on Miami Street called Roberts off the square. Had lunch there once very good, assume dinner would be good also. Mexican restraurant is very good also. Good luck enjoy your visit.

4. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Ya I forgot about Roberts. I haven't eaten there but heard its good

5. SConner

SConner Fish Whisperer

go 30 minutes west and eat at LaPiazza's in Troy.

6. gkimp

gkimp Fish Hunter

Throw Pizza in the mix and Urbana has Sparkys on Scioto Street. One of the best pizza's around. National award winner.