close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Urbana city park...

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Flathead King 06, Jul 28, 2007.

1. Flathead King 06

Flathead King 06 click...click...click

Went with a buddy last night up to the urbana park just off Dugan rd. and Childrens home rd....we got kind of a late start due to the rain, but we decided to fish anyway...caught around a dozen gills and then threw out some big lines...didnt have a bite until around 10:30 when my clicker sounded just a few clicks...then it went...I set the hook and after a 10 minute fight landed a hefty 22lb flathead...Ill post pictures later

2. Flathead King 06

here are the pictures my buddy took with his phone...but Ill post actual camera pictures later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. chrisoneal

chrisoneal Catching Them Hog Cat's

nice catch. looks like your doing pretty good this year with fish.

4. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Yep, gotta hit that park soon.

Nice catch. Thinking of taking the kids to Moorefield park in the next couple days. I have to get some things done around here first.

5. bmffishing247

bmffishing247 Fishing Is Life!

I live maybe 2 min from the park. Pretty nice size cats and carp in there for a park.

Nice cats ya got there king

6. Shopped minnow! Haha kidding. Great Fish man. Looked bigger in person though. Can't wait to see the good pics. Cell phone cameras are good for emergency only use.

7. Flathead King 06

Here are the better pictures of the fish...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]