Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can some one help me out? I am trying to upload some pics and after I "submit photo" it processes it. I receive the page, "Your photo has uploaded sucessfully" and I can never find it. It doesn't attach automatically to "My Photo's" as it did prior to the upgrade. Also, any advice on how to resize before or once posted. Help please?! Thanks in advance, BD.

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
it seems a lot of people like this site for resizing pics.
http://www.photosize.com/
when you upload and it says it was successful,the pic should show up in your gallery.you then have to copy it from there to your post when you make one.

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the resize link Rick. Yeah, it's not popping into my gallery after saying sucessful. Don't know if it's on my end or the site. I did notice when it told me it worked, I went back to "photo gallery" and it said the last picture posted was like 14 hours prior. I wouldn't think there is a backlog or that long of a delay is there? I'll keep trying and hope not to smash my keyboard...:eek: BD

·
MOD SQUAD
13,657 Posts
not sure what the problem is with uploading.i just uploaded a pic to my gallery and had no problem at all:confused:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bigdawg If the size is still to big it will say it lodaded but it doesent check the size and reload that should do it. I had the same thing happen to me last week trying to healp out a buddy load pictures to the Market place. Keep tryin Fishguy

·
getting jigging with it
625 Posts
ya i am having problems also maybe it is backlogged if that is the case i am going to have 10 copies of the same pics in my gallery....

·
getting wEYESer every day
1,288 Posts
There is no size limit for uploading pics to the gallery, however, pics posted in the forum pages must be reduced. I usually use a 640x480 pixel pic in the posts and it works fine. Haven't had any problems uploading to my gallery, no matter what size.

·
Team Bass Xtreme
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, I haven't had any luck uploading photos since the upgrade. I use to struggle before as well but could at least fight through it. LOL BD

·
Registered
13,787 Posts
Log off from the site, clear your cookies, then log back in.

Sounds like it may be a resizing issue too...

Here's a good free photo site for resizing pix...

www.picnik.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts