Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Six months ago I posted on here that I needed prayer for my daughter because she was addicted to drugs. I put her in a rehab center back in April and last Sunday night she graduated. She did the entire six months! I really didn't think she would do it. She was so strong willed in the wrong direction. She is a totally different person now. No more disrespect and no more tension. It is great to have her home. It's been a long time since I was able to say that. Here she is. I am so proud of her!

Thank you all for your prayer and encouragement. It means a lot.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I'm glad to hear that, from a father to a father I'm sure she is the most important thing to you. Best of luck toward your futures!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Mean Morone,,,,,,"Strongheart-Morone" , WAY TO GO MAN! THAT IS A GREAT THING THAT HAS HAPPENED FOR ALL OF YOU IN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY!!!!!! BEAUTIFUL! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Congrats,beautiful ending to the story.I am very happy that it all came out so nice for you ,her & the rest of the family.Prime example of tough love winning again.Enjoy your lives:D

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Awesome sending more prayers now and will keep em conning congrats ur a great dad

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Wow glad you stayed strong and she did as well!! The feeling of joy and pride you are feeling helps forget the tuff times of the past. Keep strong and congrats to all.

·
Registered
284 Posts
That is a wonderful accomplishment! Tell your daughter we are all proud of her. Just said another prayer for continued strength and wisdom.

·
Registered
142 Posts
GONGRATS! As the sibling of an addict, I know what a great thing this is for you and your daughter. My brother has been clean for 6 years now. It is a daily struggle and she will need you and those closest to keep her stong! You sound very proud and rightfully so. Gongrats again! This is truly a great day.

FisherPro

·
Tackle addict
2,036 Posts
Congrats to your entire family!! You are a wise father. She should be proud of you too.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Congratz man this is great to hear. I know it was probably a hard decision to make and you did the right thing and the right outcome came forth. I have a family member that was addicted to Oxycontin and it took the same thing, rehab and lots of prayer. Again, congratz to you.

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
Such a great story that put me in tears at work. We are going through a similar thing right now with one of my closest friends and its troubling. It's a great feeling inside to see the positive outcome that can come from a little help and dedication! Thank you for the great story and a lifting feeling to keep us going strong on trying to get my buddy clean again!

Congrats again for your daughter and your entire family!

·
Turgid Member
572 Posts
I'm sure a weight has been lifted from the shoulders of your family, and replaced with a smile. Nothing beats the power of love, and prayers. Congratulations to your daughter, she has a right to be proud!

·
Registered
598 Posts
You both have a right to feel proud!! The best part is that she actually wants to quit, otherwise she wouldn't have stuck it out. Congrat's!!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts