close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

update on lake restrictions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Aug 28, 2004.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

just received this news from jim horan.below is a copy of an email he received.
    thanks to all who showed their support on this issue,and again to jim horan,we did it :)

2. Capt.Muskey

Capt.Muskey Ohio Fishing Militia

3. Glade for you. Hardwork and time paid off for you.

4. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

good job rick and thanks for the update

5. catking

catking Banned

This is impressive Rick ;) It really shows that the fishermen do have a voice in this type of matter. I know you all are tickled to death about this outcome. This is some good stuff ;) .CATKING

6. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Are they talking about the size restrictions on Griggs and O'Shay? What exactly does that mean? Oh, and way to go Rick. DId you see that letter to the editor from the guy with the "Big Boat" last week? Just curious.

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

You beat me to it Rick. Thanks for posting that. I talked to him Tuesday night and he was thrilled to have this settled at least for now.

8. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Rick

I celebrated with Jim on this.

I warned him and I will ask all of you:

Be vigilant for any other schemes you might find. Tell everyone you can each time big money makes a grab at your tax supported rights.

This exact word of mouth program saved Tennessee from having a State Tax legislated upon them a few years back ;)

9. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

this could have probably never happened without the support of all those who wrote and made calls.tthose are the ones deserving the thanks.i was just a small part of it.

crankus,as far as i know,it pertains to all the city lakes :)
    i missed the editorial.i'll have to check the archives.i know they've printed a few,including mine,but i missed that one.

robby,i too celebrated with jim.toad and i were out on hoover in the wee hours this morning,fishing alongside the bearded one,while the rain and lightening were giving us a show.