close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Up With the Irons!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by COmmodore 64, Jun 12, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

Tonight. Iron Maiden Concert. Blossom Music Center.

I'm going.

Anyone else gonna be there?

2. Not going tonight so you have my envy...but it does bring back memories, seen Maiden for the first time in 82 for $9.

3. Guy from work took t he week off. He went to Chicago for the show and was leading a caravan on the toll road over your way for the show tonight. He saw them in NewJersey earlier in the year and was pretty stoked for this trip. He is in the fan club and is pretty much obsessed. If you see a guy thats about 5'10 and 385-400# up near the front that will be him. He said this show is the same show from back in the day... i think he said it was Powerslave/Somewhere in Time shows. I'm sure you'll enjoy.

4. I was there last night.

What did you think?

I don't think there were enough black t-shirts.

5. I remember that show... That was my first Maiden show also. I was able to meet the band afterwards, as I was a roadie for a local band that knew them. No only great musicians, but great people also....

6. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Attached Files:

7. Bad pics, it was a small camera and I was far away, but it's something. I left them at 1600 x 1200 for full res MAIDEN (and also because I can't figure out how to make a thumbnail llink). Bruce Dickinson can still wail. Cyborg Eddie made an appearance, and a big Eddie Mummy popped out too.

Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Powerslave absolutely ROCKED.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. RareVos

RareVos Lost Sailor

I'm not really and Iron Maiden fan... but I've been to dozens upon dozens of outdoor venues around the country and Blossom is one of the BEST places to see a show.