Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed to catawba for a few days, the first week of august unfortunately I am busy all days but Friday the 7th I will be going fishing on a charter, or if I can fill a seat on someone boat and help with all the essentials that would be great. Im no erie expert but I will hold up my end of the deal and willing to drive a lil ways to meet up. Walleye or perch I just want to fish Erie while im up there. I can be reached at 1 740 404 8833

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bumping this thread to the top. Brian you take care buddy we will eventually get together and I bet you it will be one to write home about.

I am still looking for a open seat on the 7th of august that is a friday I will be on Catawba but can drive to meet you. Will obviously help with everything.

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
Guys, when I went to Salt Fork w/ all the adult kids last summer, jshbuckeye sent me 2 3703 Planos boxes full of musky lures, to use & sent back when we got home. An amazing gesture and one that I deeply appreciated. I've tried to get him out fishing unsuccessfully. So help me out by helping hm out, if possible.

·
Dr Data
732 Posts
I hope you two were able to get this on the calendar.

I had taken a couple of bereavement days so I won't be able to get out during the week until I get caught up at work ... caught up LMAO :)

So I appreciate you being able to share your time on the water with a quality person.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Brian I think it is going to work out, I called and talked to him and hes pretty sure he will be up there that week, he stays just down the road a lil peace from me. He said odds are were going for eyes which has me cranked up. Cant wait to get out with you some evening on alum. Call anytime

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was looking forward to one day of fishing and very happy with that. Well im getting out a second day thanks to my wife. Good luck all.

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Aaron thanks for the trip, I had a great time and will be useing my boards now on the inland lakes. Good fish and good company cant ask for much more then that tell your dad im sorry if i was a lil quick to the poles when there was a fish on I owe him one. The charter was a lil slow today but I stuck 3 of em out of 11 on the boat so i felt pretty good about em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts