close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

unsolicted commercial !

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by capt-hook, Aug 23, 2004.

1. :p i finally got some O G F gear today.
    Let me tell you the quality and appearance is outstanding
    for club apparel. You guys that havn`t but are gonna
    should do-it.

On another note: to the monitor.
    Ask or webmaster if we could have a spell checker on
    the forums !!!!!!!!!. I need it.

Thanks, :cool: Capt Hook

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Thanks for the kind words man! Bttmline (OGF member) and his wife do all of our stitching...really good stuff!

3. JBJ

JBJ

I agree with you Capt. I got my hat and sticker the other day. The sticker is on the van and the hat will be on my head while fishing tomorrow. You are dead-on about the quality. I am quite impressed with the embroidery on the cap. The window sticker was easy to apply and the white lettering stands out nicely. Both should help bring in some new visitors to this site, along with the cards I have been handing out at work.

4. ShakeDown

That's sweet! We appreciate the support BIGTIME!

5. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

I'll echo what Shake just said.Thanks guys! :D

6. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Tom:
    Really nice to meet you today. Enjoyed the time we had to talk. Thanks for the good words. Good luck when you get up to Knox. Hope we can hook up sometime and fish a little together. Glad you liked the items also.

7. DaleM

JBJ
    I see you found your items. Was going to mail them but thought you'd get them faster if I put them in your door! Hey- you have to admit that is service to your door.

8. JBJ

JBJ

LOL. Our court "Gladys" let me know that somebody plopped something between the doors. Talk about fast turn around, sheesh.

Next time if you send a pretty lady with hot pants on you will see a dramatic increase in Team OGF apparel purchases. :)

9. ShakeDown

You've never heard the story about Dale "Daisy Duke" Miller have you :D

10. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Thanks for the feedback, glad you are enjoying the merchandise! Wear it proudly.

11. DaleM

Shake, you may be closer to being a dead man than you know :D
    Service with a smile!

12. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

...a dead man walking to me.:D Shake, watch your back until Dale heads for Canada.
    I just got some more stuff today(3 hats, and a shirt) and it was all in great shape. Packed well too so that the hats didn't get messed up in shipment. Thanks for the quality work. You do a quality job, Dale.

- Rumi

13. catking

catking Banned

Thanks alot guys. Really means alot.........CATKING

14. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I also recieved the Ogf merchandise last week! I wore a hat to the Cripple Creek Tourney, but did not want to wear the white shirt as I get a bit dirty when catfishing! I also have my sticker on the truck.

The quality is great. We had Bttmline and his wife do the hats for the Softball team we sponsor. simple design for them, but still high quality work. Not always what you get from other places!

I love the site and will continue to support it. I spread the word as much as possible! Thanks to all of you!

15. DaleM

I'm glad everyone like the merchandise we are offering. Thanks everyone that has purchased from us also.We still have more, so while we have things on sale get your items, before they are gone.