close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unreal tournament

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by cheezemm2, Nov 30, 2004.

1. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

I will be getting this game soon...although it's pretty old, it's a good time...anyone interested in playing a couple of online games this coming weekend?

2. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Which version do you have? We have both, but definitely prefered the GOTY edition over the 2003 version. I like the sniper rifles so much better in GOTY, and think they really screwed things up when they made all the weapons "Hi-Tech".

3. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 Ohio State Alumni 05'

It's the actual version that first came out...Not the GOTY but the same version...yeah, I played 2003 and instantly uninstalled...not as fun by far

4. LiquidTension

LiquidTension mouse potato

i play this game just about every night online. its a blast. my bro and i hook up for some 1vs1 as well. been playing it for like 3 years now. man, all that time into the game and still havent even finished the single player ladder tourny..Lol ...its just too much fun to go wreck havoc in deathmatch :p

pm me if you have any questions about tweaking and addons or howto's
    or if you want to try online

i played the ut2004 demo for a couple days and just didn't care for it. it seemed the environment was too bouncy. i may have to give it another shot. i love the "feel" of UT and controls and weaponry...

once you get the game, you have to get and install :

bonus pack 4
    patch 436 version

goto beyondunreal.com for anything 'unreal' your looking to get or add on