I was fishing at a farm pond yesterday and noticed that some of the fish (LM & Bluegill) that we were catching has some sort of parasite in thier mouth. The parasite was small about 1/8" to 1/4" long, gray with black speckles and it attached itself to the inside of the fishes mouth. The fish that had the parasites also had ulcers on the inside of thier mouths from where the parasites had been. About 25% of the fish caught had the parasites. Some had 1 or 2, some 3 to 5 and some had even more than that. I did notice 1 LM with an unusually large ulcer on the outside of its mouth. Does anyone know what these parasites might be? The only thing that I could think of is that they were some sort of leech. Can anything be done to get rid of them? Didn't have a camera with me.