close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

underwater camera to camcorder????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alwsfishin, Mar 26, 2005.

1. Alwsfishin

Alwsfishin '73 24' Stamas

2. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

your underwater camera should have a wire with 3 or 4 leads, 1 red 1 white 1 yellow and 1 black.........some of models have only 3 leads minus the black and depending what your hooking up to its just a matter of matching colors from the leads and plugging into the proper color port........wa-la it works ( most of the time ) my aqua view has leads........red white and black or yellow??? i beleive..... but i only need to use red and white, bottom line is match colors from leads to ports and you can,t go wrong its pretty simple....good luck.

3. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

make sure the port on your camcorder is a video in and not a video out. other than that you should be good.'

flash-----------------------------out

4. Alwsfishin

I looked at the camcorder and there is only video out and out to pc.........I'm looking at these 7" monitors that are used in vehicles for DVD,video games etc.....would these work as long as they have a RCA receptor....
    This cam has one RCA plug and a pwr plug as long as I pwr up the monitor and it receives the RCA video plug I'm in business.....what do you think??

Thanks for your replies !!

5. Alwsfishin

6. First thing you have to make sure the camera and aqua veiw is compatable. Plug the black one to AV(side yellow of camera), Plug yellow one to Aqua view, Turn camera to play ( VCR) Press menu button. VCR set up, go from AV to DV out, go to on. That's how my camera works. My pictures come out in black and white. I keep my little cheat sheet with me all the time.
    I hope this will help you. This is wormdunker69's wife.