close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

underwater cam

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by fish4wall, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

has anyone seen this camera in action, sounds like a good deal. I headed out to a local harbor Freight and they don't have any. said you will need to order it online. For $99 sounds like a good deal but when I downloaded the manual from here Underwater Camera Model 91309 something caught my eye.

keep the moniter out of direct sunlight; do not let overheat, freeze or be exposed to wet conditions.

Is this a normal warning that you see on most underwater camera systems. I know the lower end aqua vu's are water resistant not water proof so maybe this is a normal warning you would see. If I was to get one I would use it in quarries and also for ice fishing, and sometimes it gets very cold when we ice fish so all of that scares me.

I was going to get one but now I am very unsure, the aqua vu scout only goes for $199, I fear that this is more then $100 inferior to the scout. Just a little uncertain wothout personally seeing it first I guess.

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

sean.. have u call the other location?? they may have it in stock..u never know.. :rolleyes:

3. I'd be interested to hear if some one had braved buying one. I too am looking at buying the aqua-vu for 199. Sure as I spent 99 on this one it would be junk. :p

4. Something always makes me nervous about buying something when it has no brand name advertised.:eek: My dad likes shopping at Harbor Freight and has gotten some good deals on off name brands. But he has also gotten some items that were lower quality. So I personally would be nervous about this one.