close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

under water camera

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by steelheadBob, Aug 7, 2007.

1. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

First off, if no one has ever been to the gander mountain in washington Penn. they have to go, this place makes ours look like a conv. store.
    Well the moral of the story is we went down to wheeling w.v. this weekend and went to cabelas to pick up some steelhead gear and found last years model cabelas under water camera on sale at the bargin cave for 100 bucks, still new in the box.... So on the way home we had to stop at tappan lake and play with it,,,,sweeeeeeeeeeet!! this thing is like a fishermans dream, okay okay i know its kinda cheating but its still cool.. we went down to edgewater yesterday and put it down under the tall fishing pier, and wow, would would not beleave the fish hanging around the rocks, we seen everything from nice large mouth to sheephead to a couple of (looked like, you the camera adds ten pounds LOL)10-11 inch bluegills and did i say bass, we seen alot of nice bass all up and down the rock line. and hundreds of gobys. the funny thing is the camera didnt scare them, the bass and blues ran up to it when it hit the bottom to see what the hell just drop and hung around for awhile, and left... any one else have a camera and how do u like it????????

2. NorthSouthOhioFisherman

NorthSouthOhioFisherman The Young Outdoorsman

i have an aqua view. We were fishing lakeside peir when a guys chair got blown in and i found it with my camera and they hooked it! I also got mine reduced at cabelas they are really kool especially ice fishing the walleyes come rite up to it!

3. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

I have hit several fish with my camera. They really don't seem to mind it. It is pretty much worthless in dirty water though.

4. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

hey bigdaddy sent you a pm

5. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Got it. Thank you sir.

6. I really dont have any ure for my camera except for ice fishing. If im in a boat then there is just too much movement. But it is a good thing to have for ice fishing. I cant tell u how many bites i have gotten with it that I didnt even feel or see. Also good for finding structure. And fishing the sunken bridge at ladue is neat too.