close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Uncle Timbo the Derailer

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lazy 8, Apr 15, 2017.

1. ...and was able to get the guys keys out of his pocket with the fork at the same time.:p:D

2. We have a great atty. here at OGF with the initials of ST that will most likely take the case for a quart of Haagen-Dazs Rocky Road ice cream. :D

3. only if the fork was magnetized :rolleyes:

sherman51 and fastwater like this.
  4. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Then you should like the end of this video

5. I always thought having some fun at work kept morale up and folks actually were more productive. Love the forklift bowling!

6. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

i wonder how many tries that took. Must be some good out-takes from that shop. They do seem to have a lot of fun, and promote the company at the same time.

sherman51 likes this.
  7. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Time to randomize again

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
    PromiseKeeper and sherman51 like this.
  8. I think I might know what happened to lazy. I think little kimmie is after him for planning to assassinate him. he could be in deep cover or they may already be holding him hostage and torturing him for information on the rest of us. or god forbid that he's already been assassinated by kimmie.
    sherman

PromiseKeeper and fastwater like this.
  9. Hmmm...well...if he's able, just wish he would holler and let us know he's ok.

10. yea Lazy, at least let us know youre doing ok! We miss ya,and are here if ya need us!

11. I had some Thai spicy Rice and ate it in a dark room. Buddy you didnt need to have light to know when you ate one of those peppers. Bangkok Resturant rocks.

PromiseKeeper and sherman51 like this.
  12. be careful with open flames for a couple of days!:eek:

Ruminator, sherman51 and fastwater like this.
  13. Can't do the spicy stuff much anymore myself. Stomach just won't take it.
    I remember a batch of peppers mom canned many years ago that were the hottest I've ever tasted...and only tried a small bite off the end of one. Don't remember the name of the peppers but she could only use them to cook with.

A brother of mine had spent a couple years overseas and then a couple down in Mexico. When he got home, we were sitting at the table at mom and dads talking. The subject of the food he had been eating came up and hot peppers entered into the conversation. I told him that mom had some in the fridge that he could most likely not eat. Grabbed the jar from the fridge and he sat there and ate almost the whole jar while we were talking saying how good they were. o_O

14. nope, I cant do hot like I used to either. I have a couple of Tobasco plants in the garden right now that will turn you inside out!

sherman51, Saugeye Tom and fastwater like this.
  15. who thinks they can eat one of my hot peppers
    this guy thought he could fart.jpg

16. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

I'm ready for another harvest.

redhandful.jpg

17. Was going great to until Sherm pee'd in the water. :eek:

18. I was
    just doing what my idle sweetwater taught me to do to make sweetwater for my friends to enjoy, LOL.
    sherman

PromiseKeeper and fastwater like this.
  19. ^^^:D:D:D^^^
    You are a good student Charlie Brown!

Have you sent an S.O.S. out to our long lost comrade Lazy8?

Sure wish he would give us a 'heads up' and let us know he's doing okay.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017