Ohio Game Fishing banner
21 - 40 of 31786 Posts

·
Powderfinger
7,789 Posts
I tried Amsoil. They recommended 25,000 or once a year with a filter change midway.
How do you change the filter without losing all the oil? Seems like whatever is in the engine would run all over the place. You would only keep 3-4 quarts that's in the pan. V8 p/u trucks I'm talking about.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
I understand we are about 3" above normal on rainfall for the year.... does high rainfall in the spring equate to more algae on lake Erie? Oh and speaking of slippery stuff... how would algae stack up against owl poop?
I change the owl poop every 5000 mi., if it's synthetic.

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
I just started using synthetic oil and plan to change it at 5000. but mobil has a synthetic that recommends once every yr. that's what I'm changing to next time I change my oil. I don't know about the slickest substance but I've heard the slickest thing on earth is a minnows peck##.
sherman

·
The end is near
9,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Fastwater - Please forgive me but.....that sounds like a yearly pedicure?
Gottagofishing - first of all, you have Gottashortenthatname. Secondly, go find some owl poo and rub it tweenstist your index finger and thumb and then get back with me. K?
Sherm - I got nuthin for you Brother.

·
The end is near
9,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Erude - Boo-Boo got him beat all the way to the Ranger's Station.

F-H2O - She sounds like mine kinda gal. What's she doing with a dude like you?
I'm glad I don't have to drink those thangs. I get my buzz from Columbian coffee.

·
'Super Moderator'
14,181 Posts
[QUOTE="Lazy 8, post: 2309412, member: 23354

F-H2O - She sounds like mine kinda gal. What's she doing with a dude like you?[/QUOTE]

Trade ya a couple good fishin poles for her.
And I don't know what she's doin with me...that's the same thing my girlfriend keeps asking me.

·
'Super Moderator'
14,181 Posts
I may wanna "hook" up with her. Cause after she reads this and drops you like a hot potato and takes you to the cleaners....I'll be fishing outta your boat with your gear! :)
See there...you are a prime example why Indians never have trusted the white man. Indian got screwed in the deal every time.
I offered you a perfectly good trade for some fishing poles and you're already trying to figure out how to screw me over.
My boat??? FWIW...getting scalped with a sharp knife is bad enough...this Indian uses a dull one. :p:D
At this point 'Indian' does not want to make trade deal with 'pale face'.
This is what you missed out on...eat your heart out:
Hair People Hairstyle Jheri curl Human

Speaking of scalping turkeys...turkey season comes in here in the south zone the 24th.

·
Banned
16,936 Posts
i'll try to answer your question if you answer this. how much wood could a woodchuck chuck??
sherman
A normal woodchuck can chuck 1.5 cords per week.

Reactions: fastwater
21 - 40 of 31786 Posts