Ohio Game Fishing banner
32741 - 32760 of 32865 Posts

·
June 3rd 2023 the next date
11,264 Posts
We after some time thinking about it Carman and I decided to buy a condo in maui and if you guys would ever want to use it. Just let me know.
Question.....I have enough frequent flier miles to get 4 tickets anywhere in the states, What would you charge Fastie me and 2 others to rent the condo < The only thing holding us back is the lodging prices for 2 weeks...Thx Tom

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Question.....I have enough frequent flier miles to get 4 tickets anywhere in the states, What would you charge Fastie me and 2 others to rent the condo < The only thing holding us back is the lodging prices for 2 weeks...Thx Tom
I doubt the rent will be too bad. It's the non refundable damages deposit that's going to be the killer. Rumor has it, the Rolling Stones used to be jealous of you two's ability to trash hotel rooms.

·
June 3rd 2023 the next date
11,264 Posts
I doubt the rent will be too bad. It's the non refundable damages deposit that's going to be the killer. Rumor has it, the Rolling Stones used to be jealous of you two's ability to trash hotel rooms.
was thinking to invite you and bobk or magicmarker

·
'Super Moderator'
14,411 Posts
Is there anybody else watching this Florida and Florida State game??? Man it is a dogfight
Yes...prolly the best game I've watched all year.

Also...ST called and told me about your offer to let a few of us use your Hawaii condo.
Want to Thank You for that very generous offer. We'll get a game plan together and get back with ya to make sure it meets your approval.
Again...Thank You!

32741 - 32760 of 32865 Posts