Ohio Game Fishing banner
32701 - 32720 of 32866 Posts

·
The end is near
10,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32,704 ·
Happy Wednesday before Thanksgiving! This reminder is for you Lazy since you're starting to get your taste buds back. Don't want you to miss the big day!
Thanks brother. This time last year I think I had a small bite of everything. They don't tell you in the beginning of treatment to not be surprised if you're not hungry for a year from now.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Hey, good morning y'all. I remember seeing the count at 32,680 something yesterday evening and thinking I had some time to grab what MM did. But yawl were kinda chatty this morning!
View attachment 499397
You gotta get up if you're going to accomplish anything, lazy. Don't blame us for your lack of ambition.

·
Just practicing my cast
6,513 Posts
Well good afternoon gentlemen I’m at are Westerville house waiting on Carmen to get home then give her a quick kiss and a hug then I’m off to are buckeye lake house.but I’ll have to stop and pick up some food like pizza and some beer 🍺 for after fishing tonight and then first thing in the morning I’ll probably do some more fishing then back to Westerville….

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Well good afternoon gentlemen I’m at are Westerville house waiting on Carmen to get home then give her a quick kiss and a hug then I’m off to are buckeye lake house.but I’ll have to stop and pick up some food like pizza and some beer 🍺 for after fishing tonight and then first thing in the morning I’ll probably do some more fishing then back to Westerville….

I think he spends more time on the lake than he spends at work???????? :unsure::unsure::unsure: Lucky Guy

32701 - 32720 of 32866 Posts