Ohio Game Fishing banner
31781 - 31800 of 32801 Posts

·
2,306 Posts
The news is telling people in Florida to fill their washers with water—-so they can use to flush toilet after Ian hits…..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My brother, "Reel em In" on here, just txt me and said he and his wife are heading back to their mobile in Seminole, across the bay from Tampa, there is no damage in their park and electric is on so good news for them. They stayed in a hotel the last two days....

·
The end is near
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31,786 ·
My brother, "Reel em In" on here, just txt me and said he and his wife are heading back to their mobile in Seminole, across the bay from Tampa, there is no damage in their park and electric is on so good news for them. They stayed in a hotel the last two days....
Good morning y'all. I lived about 20 minutes from Lake Seminole and fished it frequently. Lot's of gators and bass.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Yeah lazy8, every time I see that guy I get the treatment somewhere on my head. Let's just be glad he doesn't take the knife to it.

Saw him 2 weeks ago, after the head treatment he took a sample off my back, biopsy came back cancerous, he said will wait 4 to 6 weeks, let it heal and then do some procedure on it (oh joy and fun, ha,ha,ha). Other time it was on my chest and they just (ha,ha again) took a knife and carved it out(fun,fun,fun). Dam near ripped the armrests off the chair and had to breathe in and out of a paper bag. Didn't hurt, just scared.

At least they ain't ruining my handsome mug, yet. Get a plastic surgeon if they start carving on our face.(I think, haven't been down that road yet)

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Automotive tire Gas Automotive wheel system Plastic bottle Auto part

Hey Lazy, if you want to save a few bucks, I got a fresh tank of nitrogen a couple days ago. Got the experience to go with it, too. Back in the college days, one of my fellow students was complaining about his warts on his hands one night. So, we drove out to the school dairy and helped ourselves to some of the nitrogen in the semen tank. Froze those warts right off. Course, his finger didn't look too hot for a few weeks but he didn't lose it and those warts never did come back so we considered it a successful operation. None of us ended up in dermatology though.

31781 - 31800 of 32801 Posts