Ohio Game Fishing banner
31061 - 31080 of 31184 Posts

·
The end is near
9,556 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31,061 ·
Good Saturday morning y'all. I want to thank all of you fellers who are working so we retireses don't have to. :)
I'm down in WV and the highlight of my day yesterday was when twin spotted fawns came out of the woods when I was mowing. Mom was right behind them. They were starting to lose their spots.
Got a pic of Mom and the twins.
Plant Deer Leaf Vegetation Natural landscape

·
Registered
706 Posts
Good morning guys. It’s Friday again. Looks like more garage sales today. Filled the truck yesterday between the rains. Will try again today. View attachment 492621
Wow! That brings back memories. I had a 110. Loved that thing. Traded it for a Yamaha 125 two stroke. Shoulda kept the Honda.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
It's Friday after work, I got home after doing what I had to after work and the wife is "Taking a nap." I asked my son if he wants to go bowling tonight after he is done with his online game and he said "Hell Yeah!" Now I'm sitting hear drinking a beer waiting on the people in my life to get done with what they have planned. I'm ready to leave whenever they are. Hopefully it's before my bedtime. Guess this is why we do what we do. BTW work sucks! Have a good Friday night.

31061 - 31080 of 31184 Posts