Ohio Game Fishing banner
31041 - 31060 of 31184 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Magic Marker, We have hit the 127 yard sale for several years in a row. Looks like this year we may miss it. We like doing the Kentucky leg better than Ohio or Michigan. we start just south of I71 and go to Liberty, Ky. There are several big vendor fields and two fairgrounds on that route. We usually buy a truck load of stuff. It's a good weekend for sure. we usually do Thursday and Friday to get early pickings. It's easier to negotiate late Saturday or Sunday, but a lot is gone by then.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Magic Marker, We have hit the 127 yard sale for several years in a row. Looks like this year we may miss it. We like doing the Kentucky leg better than Ohio or Michigan. we start just south of I71 and go to Liberty, Ky. There are several big vendor fields and two fairgrounds on that route. We usually buy a truck load of stuff. It's a good weekend for sure. we usually do Thursday and Friday to get early pickings. It's easier to negotiate late Saturday or Sunday, but a lot is gone by then.
When I hit garage sales, I want to be the first one there or the last one when they don’t want to put away😀

31041 - 31060 of 31184 Posts