Ohio Game Fishing banner
29961 - 29980 of 30068 Posts

·
The end is near
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,961 ·
heads up guys high amounts of scam or criminal traffic trying to sign up for our beloved ogf, spamming a lot of them every day
Tom, I'm on some other forums and here's what they recommended for us.

Starting immediately we are recommending that all users regularly update their passwords to long strings with a minimum of 12 random characters including letters, numbers, and symbols. These should be changed frequently such as quarterly and should be unique to this forum alone. We also have an option for two-step verification that can be turned on by clicking on your profile, then clicking "password and security". There you will find an option to enable two-step verification. This is not required but it is strongly recommended to prevent unwanted access to your personal account. Thank you for doing your part to keep your account secure.

·
The end is near
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,962 ·
Tom, I'm on some other forums and here's what they recommended for us.

Starting immediately we are recommending that all users regularly update their passwords to long strings with a minimum of 12 random characters including letters, numbers, and symbols. These should be changed frequently such as quarterly and should be unique to this forum alone. We also have an option for two-step verification that can be turned on by clicking on your profile, then clicking "password and security". There you will find an option to enable two-step verification. This is not required but it is strongly recommended to prevent unwanted access to your personal account. Thank you for doing your part to keep your account secure.
Here's another one from a forum about knives.

I've implemented new password tools to try and cut down on the number of people getting their profiles compromised by reusing the same passwords that they have used elsewhere. If you are using a password that has been exposed in a data breach and is listed on haveibeenpwned.com you will get a notification to change it the next time you log in. When you choose a new password it will show you the strength; you will need a "Medium" strength or higher password for here, 8 characters or more in length.

Thanks for your support

·
Just practicing my cast
6,002 Posts
Are you saying I'm a meanie because I won't buy you all some gasoline? I don't have alot of disposable income. If I did, I'd give it to y'all.
We will have to start up And go fund me page for you that way you can give it to Magic Maker to fill up his boat

·
The end is near
8,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29,967 ·
Good evening gentlemen it was a fantastic day for fishing with a friend. Then came home and Carmen was grilling ribeyes !!! Now I’m going to go fish the canal.
Good for you BH. Raining in Columbus now. Look out, might be headed your way.

29961 - 29980 of 30068 Posts