Ohio Game Fishing banner
27941 - 27960 of 28073 Posts

·
The end is near
7,955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,954 ·
Well hopefully everyone is well fed and waking up without a “food hangover “…take a long walk and get ready for round 2 of leftovers…
I ate a pitiful amount. Maybe a tablespoon full of a few things. Nothing tastes like it's supposed to. Some even taste real bad.

·
Just practicing my cast
5,523 Posts
Good morning gentlemen, it’s been a cold morning and the fishing wasn’t much to talk about. But I’m going back out later today and maybe it will be better. PS can’t wait for my next Birthday!!! Especially since Burkcarp the great knowing an all scene that showed me what my birthday present will be. Just to let you know I'm going fishing afterwards.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Good Morning Guys getting the gear ready for me and my 12 year old mentee for the Pennsylvania Rifle opener Tomm. and looks like it will be a cold one although it could work to our benefit if we tough it out in the double treestand and let the other hunters walk and keep the deer moving for us at least thats the plan (y) As we both have a buck tag and a doe tag .

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Good Morning Guys getting the gear ready for me and my 12 year old mentee for the Pennsylvania Rifle opener Tomm. and looks like it will be a cold one although it could work to our benefit if we tough it out in the double treestand and let the other hunters walk and keep the deer moving for us at least thats the plan (y) As we both have a buck tag and a doe tag .

Good luck out there tomorrow. I love the opening day in PA. Grew up hunting those hills with my grandpa. Lost him a few years back, sure do miss him this time of year.

·
'Super Moderator'
13,339 Posts
Yep...it's gonna be a foul weather gear kinda day out there tomorrow for sure. Hand/boot warmers, face masks and heavy gloves/mitt ons a must. Hopefully there won't be any high winds. Especially since you guys will be in a tree stand. Best of luck to you guys Mike.

27941 - 27960 of 28073 Posts