Ohio Game Fishing banner
27921 - 27940 of 28073 Posts

·
Just practicing my cast
5,523 Posts
After church today Carmen is going shopping 🛍 and I’m going fishing.. then as usual she will call me and ask if I need anything 🤔 that is when I will ask her to please pick up some fishing stuff for me… and she will like I need more 🤣

·
Just practicing my cast
5,523 Posts
Rob,
You get any fish out in Westerville? You mentioned something last week. How's the water level at Hoover? I'm assuming close to summer pool.
I have not been out to Hoover or Alum I decided to go to Delaware instead

·
Just practicing my cast
5,523 Posts
Well gentlemen I got some good new from my wife!!!!! She just told me that my new fishing rod will be Delivered today. It went from Seattle to Chicago from there it went to Grove city and then in the Columbus supposed to been delivered last Wednesday but it did not. This is where I got a little testy from there they shipped it to Texas from Texas to Florida and now it is supposed to be delivered today. I guess this will be my traveling rod . It’s already a been all over the place 😂

·
11 dayz
10,580 Posts
Good morning guys. Went out on back deck to grab couple sticks of firewood this morning and saw a coyote sneaking across the corn field. Hollered for my son to grab a rifle. He grabbed his 223 and just a puppy made a great 262 yd shot ( range finder). A little chilly again, just get out and have just a puppy fun View attachment 479236 View attachment 479237

27921 - 27940 of 28073 Posts