Ohio Game Fishing banner
27521 - 27540 of 27670 Posts

·
Just practicing my cast
5,413 Posts
Hay let’s all have a blow out fishing trip at Buckeye we can all get the boats out the do some fishing and then have a fresh fishing fry!!!! With some nice beer and a bomb fire after!!!

·
The end is near
7,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27,526 ·
Hay let’s all have a blow out fishing trip at Buckeye we can all get the boats out the do some fishing and then have a fresh fishing fry!!!! With some nice beer and a bomb fire after!!!
I'll buy that for a dollar. BH, you are welcome for the reel and lures. Use them in good health and full caffeinated.
I think I'll be like Goldilocks and try all the boats out. :)

·
'Super Moderator'
13,166 Posts
BH...that care package couldn't have went to a more deserving fellar. ;)
Enjoy!
If'n you're wondering what the red check marks are on the back of a couple of those vibe boxes...those are the mainstay colors my buddy uses when fishing all his saugeye tournaments at Buckeye Ocean. And with his long history of many tournament wins...I tend to pay very close attention to what he says when it comes to saugeye.

Sounds good!

27521 - 27540 of 27670 Posts