Ohio Game Fishing banner
27501 - 27520 of 27670 Posts

·
Just practicing my cast
5,413 Posts
Good afternoon gentlemen I was busy Carmen asked me if I would go with her to her parent’s house and put in a new kitchen faucet and shower head the do some drywall repair for them. It done so now I’m going fishing 🎣 hope you all have a great weekend

·
Registered
10,382 Posts
Bubba sure is a good looking pup, sure grew up fast.
Good luck !
Thanks! He is something special! That's for sure. Everyone in the house loves him. And he loves everyone in the house. He gets really excited if we say certain family members names around him as well. People he sees often an gives him attention. He is a total sweetheart but at the same time if a stranger is at our door he lets them know his presence in a very intimidating way. Though I don't think he would actually do anything just his presence alone sets me at ease on long nights fishing or if I have to leave my wife an kids home alone period.
Before owning a dog I never really got the bond that owners get with their dogs. And now I wouldn't have it any other way. He is 💯 family! If we lived out in the country we would have another. He does so well around other dogs we really think he would love it. But it's just not realistic for us at this point. But just all the more love the Gump gets from us!

·
Just practicing my cast
5,413 Posts
Good Sunday morning gentlemen,I’m going to church then fishing today!!! I would like to to thank all of you for the care package that you guys sent me!!!!!! All I can say is WOW you guys are the best…. You guys are way too generous

27501 - 27520 of 27670 Posts