Ohio Game Fishing banner

26101 - 26120 of 26242 Posts

·
Just practicing my cast
5,003 Posts
Good morning gentlemen, I use that Gentlemen term loosely. I hope y’all have a great day today’s Friday I’m not gonna get too busy basically I’m gonna screw off all day🙃I have to break the new boss in properly

·
The end is near
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,106 ·
Good morning gentlemen, I use that Gentlemen term loosely. I hope y’all have a great day today’s Friday I’m not gonna get too busy basically I’m gonna screw off all day🙃I have to break the new boss in properly
Make sure he knows about the afternoon siesta's. :)
Good Morning gentlemen !
A few Errands n a trip to Cosco a.m. but hope to be fishing later. It's nice and overcast here and I feel like I missed out on a Great morning on the river.
Good luck and Good fishing
Cool front coming in tomorrow. Oughta be good fishing.
Don't catch 'em all MM. :)

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Good Morning gentlemen !
A few Errands n a trip to Cosco a.m. but hope to be fishing later. It's nice and overcast here and I feel like I missed out on a Great morning on the river.
Good luck and Good fishing
While you’re there could you pick me up some of those raspberry crumble top cookies? They are the best “ole people “ cookies with coffee in the morning. If you haven’t tried them yet you should. And have a great day!

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
.Do you keep any of those hybrids for eating
Not sure about MM but I eat a couple every year and think they're very good, white flakey flesh with a mild taste very similar to Wbss. I like to get them on ice immediately and trim the dark or red meat from fillets. Taken care of properly (Imo) they are as good as àny freshwater fish.
Good luck and good fishing

·
2,005 Posts
Not sure about MM but I eat a couple every year and think they're very good, white flakey flesh with a mild taste very similar to Wbss. I like to get them on ice immediately and trim the dark or red meat from fillets. Taken care of properly (Imo) they are as good as àny freshwater fish.
Good luck and good fishing

Have caught hundreds of em but never kept any....until now, gonna give em a try....Thanks

26101 - 26120 of 26242 Posts