Ohio Game Fishing banner

26061 - 26080 of 26242 Posts

·
The end is near
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,065 ·
Good luck Lazy you will be in our thoughts.

I get digitally violated tomorrow and im not looking forward to that either,if that makes you feel any better
Thanks Red. Yea, you're knee deep in the day before prep which I think is worse than the actual procedure. When Mom passed in '96 of Stage 4 colon cancer, I'll look forward to a procedure every 3 years of my life. Polyps or not. I've had 7 and look forward to another one next year.

Got a sick steer at the farm. My trip to Tennessee is on hold till he gets better or kicks the bucket. Vet gave him an IV Got over 400 dollars in vet fees so far on a 400 dollar calf
So sorry to hear about that MM. I hope the little fellers health turns around.

·
The end is near
7,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26,067 ·
When the Doc told me it was time for a digital prostate exam I was like "cool, computerized now". He laughed, waved his finger at me and said "the other digit".
I had been seeing a female doc for a few years before she gave me my first digital exam. After it was over and she came back in the room I said, doc, may I call you Nadine now? She smiled and blew it off.

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Got a sick steer at the farm. My trip to Tennessee is on hold till he gets better or kicks the bucket. Vet gave him an IV Got over 400 dollars in vet fees so far on a 400 dollar calf
I feel for ya, mm. Vet fees are getting out of hand.
It cost my $700 the other night for a sonogram and an x ray on my old lab.
She told me he has cancer, but he seems like he's back to normal 5 days later.
I hope she misdiagnosed him.

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Good morning gentlemen .
Fished most of the nite so I slept in, as I get older I have a tougher time getting started on 2 hrs of sleep - lotsa coffee helps.
We got some down pours yesterday but they were brief and the river was perfect.
Good luck and good fishing.

26061 - 26080 of 26242 Posts