Ohio Game Fishing banner

25181 - 25200 of 25366 Posts

·
The end is near
7,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25,181 ·
Hang in there, Lazy, it'll be over before you know it.
Try to think of all the girl friends you had back in the day. That'll put you to sleep, brother.
Good morning gentlemen. Thanks Diesel. I was counting sheep last night and I think I'm missing a few. I wonder if they're in Indiana? Have ewe seen them?

I think I still won our pool based on points. I'll bet Gonzaga feels pretty bad after an undefeated season until last night. Baylor skunked them.

·
2 more weeks
10,325 Posts
Good morning guys. Gonna ride bike over to Tipp City this morning to pick up garden seed. Bout five pds sweet corn couple pds peas and green beans. Then later go try and find a couple new trolling batteries. Think that’s why the Terrova isn’t working. One’s only showing 9 volts and other is barely over ten
I'm close ya should've stopped by

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I'm close ya should've stopped by
I spent 150 dollars at Saunders on seed , then went on to Hilti in Palestine to pick up couple tractor parts then dropped down to Richmond In. To pick up two Interstate group 31 batteries at the Interstate dealer over by the old Paul raper dealer. Got back home in time to make it to the sale barn to get another feeder steer. Expensive day.

25181 - 25200 of 25366 Posts