Ohio Game Fishing banner

24041 - 24060 of 24083 Posts

·
florida ice fishing
13,947 Posts
You don’t need tp in the shower. Water works just fine.😂
i guess you could use wet wipes to clean things up, LOL. when I was a kid in tn I had a young cousin that wiped with his finger then cleaned his finger. I hope he quit that habit as he got older. I guess he could always say he had a crappy day, LOL.

·
'Super Moderator'
12,078 Posts
Mornin...or afternoon all.
A big Happy Birthday to Mrs MM.

i guess you could use wet wipes to clean things up, LOL. when I was a kid in tn I had a young cousin that wiped with his finger then cleaned his finger. I hope he quit that habit as he got older. I guess he could always say he had a crappy day, LOL.
Now that there is WAAAAY...more info than what we needed. :oops:

·
1,867 Posts

For cryin out loud Sherm, you aren't serious are you? And if you are, why the hell would you post that you knew someone that did that let alone a relative??? :poop:

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Hahaha I was always told that was red neck toilet paper. Take square fold it in half two times. Rip off a little corner piece leaving a hole in the square,stick index finger thru the hole. Wipe. Clean index finger with the little corner piece you tore off:ROFLMAO::LOL::poop::sick:

·
Just practicing my cast
4,564 Posts
Poor old uncle Sherman, I’m going to have to help you out!!!!!! In his defense Wayback in the Holler’s in his family that cousin was considered the smart one. And he forgot to tell you the rest of the story that when he was done he always ate chicken and said that was extra flavor for it🤪 hope that helps you out Sherman

·
florida ice fishing
13,947 Posts
Poor old uncle Sherman, I’m going to have to help you out!!!!!! In his defense Wayback in the Holler’s or his family comes from way back in that cousin was considered the smart one. And he forgot to tell you the rest of the story that when he was done he always ate chicken and said that was extra flavor for it🤪 hope that helps you out Sherman
you always have my back now don't you? just posted it to liven things up a little. the biggest difference between you and me is I'm not afraid to tell these things. and you guys never had anything happen when you were growing up that you will talk about.

For cryin out loud Sherm, you aren't serious are you? And if you are, why the hell would you post that you knew someone that did that let alone a relative??? :poop:
you just don't have the balls to post the crap that happened to you when you were growing up. besides what would people here talk about if not for my posts. I like stirring things up just a little with these posts.

24041 - 24060 of 24083 Posts