Ohio Game Fishing banner

23161 - 23180 of 24077 Posts

·
The end is near
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,161
They finally made a decision. Guess there gonna try and cement my spine back together tomorrow. My son and buddy’s got the stands and trailer back home from Kentucky. He said if he had too by muzzleloader season he was going to put me in that rolling deer stand with the tractor and loader. We’ll see. LOlL
Geezoowee MM. I'd wager to say they prolly be some TI screws and Lag bolts.
Ask them to use some of the Gorilla glue. Chit is strong.
Good luck brother and we'll all be praying for you and your family. Sounds like you have good support from your family.

·
florida ice fishing
13,947 Posts
Well guys the fishing has been good lately Friday after work I was casting a big Joshy and got 2 eye!!! One was hooked and I was reeling it in when another one tried to take it away from him I guess but he would not let go until I was looking for my phone to take a picture . View attachment 459026
now that's one hungry fish. he said he was going to take that lure if it killed him.

Geezoowee MM. I'd wager to say they prolly be some TI screws and Lag bolts.
Ask them to use some of the Gorilla glue. Chit is strong.
Good luck brother and we'll all be praying for you and your family. Sounds like you have good support from your family.
the way they did my father n law was to take bone from his hip then ground it up then applied a compound with the bone powder then applied to the broken bone. his was on a broken leg that wouldn't heal. but it worked at getting the leg to heal. shortly after they found prostate cancer that killed him a few months later.

·
'Super Moderator'
12,075 Posts
Good morning gentlemen I hope you all have a wonderful day today
Mornin all...
Youth deer hunt is over and G-sons deer on ice.
Will be a long range session today brushing up with a couple inlines and dialing in 350 legend before gun season.
Then home at zero dark thirty to get some deer meat trimmed up and ready for grinding.
Will be keeping our OGF brother MagicMarker in thought and prayer throughout the day.
Gonna be a good day tater...

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Good morning gentlemen !

some deer meat trimmed up and ready for grinding.
That's my favorite part of butchering, I like fry up n taste multi batches of the sausage while it's fresh, gotta make sure I have those seasonings just right :D.
Breakfast in Ky and fish until noonish and heading for Home.
One Thanksgiving down --two to go.
Good luck and good fishing

·
'Super Moderator'
12,075 Posts
Good morning gentlemen !

That's my favorite part of butchering, I like fry up n taste multi batches of the sausage while it's fresh, gotta make sure I have those seasonings just right :D.
Breakfast in Ky and fish until noonish and heading for Home.
One Thanksgiving down --two to go.
Good luck and good fishing
You got that right garhtr.
Went down south and while there...picked up about 15ibs of hickory smoked bacon ends.
Gonna do some experimenting with the percentages/ratios of bacon to deer in the grinds to make a good tasting bacon burger.

·
Registered
5,182 Posts
Mustard would ruin that...
Oh My !
Just as the first streaks of blue appear in the eastern sky, the first breeze of the day stirs the decoys to life and the whistle of strong wings whirls overhead, just imagine -------
Spicy venison breakfast sausage, a dollop of spicy mustard on biscuits warmed over my charcoal bucket in a ice cold duck blind with a cup of hot black coffee------ need I say more ?
Sounds like heaven to me ;)
Good luck and good hunting

·
Registered
9,725 Posts
Oh My !
Just as the first streaks of blue appear in the eastern sky, the first breeze of the day stirs the decoys to life and the whistle of strong wings whirls overhead, just imagine -------
Spicy venison breakfast sausage, a dollop of spicy mustard on biscuits warmed over my charcoal bucket in a ice cold duck blind with a cup of hot black coffee------ need I say more ?
Sounds like heaven to me ;)
Good luck and good hunting
I am also anti mustard 😁... Buttt in a setting like that most everything would taste good.

·
The end is near
6,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,179
Mornin all...
Youth deer hunt is over and G-sons deer on ice.
Will be a long range session today brushing up with a couple inlines and dialing in 350 legend before gun season.
Then home at zero dark thirty to get some deer meat trimmed up and ready for grinding.
Will be keeping our OGF brother MagicMarker in thought and prayer throughout the day.
Gonna be a good day tater...
We had a kitty named Tater. Him and his brother were fou d at about 10 days old under a pile of wind damaged siding in an industrial park. No mom. We took them in and fed them at first with a water dropper. Then a baby kitten type bottle. They were the best kitties ever. Tater started out as Little man Tate due to being the runt. But he grew out of that and became Tater. One summer Tater killed and brought at least 20 to 25 garter snakes in the backyard. That boy was a hunter. We didn't really like that he killed alot of creatures but God made him a hunter, not us. He was well fed by us.
We think coyotes got both of them. Not 100% sure but neighbors said they saw one. I put up a trail cam in the backyard and sure enough...damn coyotes.

23161 - 23180 of 24077 Posts