Ohio Game Fishing banner

23141 - 23160 of 23269 Posts

·
florida ice fishing
13,821 Posts
good morning guys.

good luck to all the hunters and fishermen. thank god for another day.

took the granddaughter shooting the 22 yesterday. was shooting a target with a 1-inch bullseye. she shot the bullseye out at the 25-yard range. great shooting for her 3rd time shooting. there is another younger granddaughter that wants to go shooting but she was at basketball practice.

·
1,802 Posts

·
The end is near
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,145
View attachment 458947
A Little drizzle but a perfect day View attachment 458948
We'll see what tomorrow brings.
View attachment 458949
Dads n granddads enjoy the hunt- N- Good luck to the youngsters-- hope tomorrows weather is good.
Good luck and good hunting
Good for you brother.
I just watched the WX for central where it's currently raining. Supposed to stop around lunch and then hit is again early tomorrow and rain until the evening. He said it could be mixed with snow tomorrow.
Yesterday morning the same guy said, if you have anything to do outside, better do in tomorrow when it'll be dry?
I should of been a WX guy where you can be wrong and not lose your job.
This morning he said, well we're supposed to stay inside anyway.

·
Registered
16,407 Posts
late morning guys had x rays other day. They called me in yesterday for a cat scan. This morning they said to quit stalling and get to hospital so here I am while they call in a neurosurgeon
Good luck.

·
The end is near
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,149
late morning guys had x rays other day. They called me in yesterday for a cat scan. This morning they said to quit stalling and get to hospital so here I am while they call in a neurosurgeon
Praying for you brother.

·
florida ice fishing
13,821 Posts
dam man that doesn't sound real good. seems like it just keeps raining on your parade. maybe the results will be better luck. I know you've got god helping you. it might be bad but without him, it could be a lot worse. with all us guys praying for you, you should recover in short order., prayers sent again today man, keep the faith.

·
Registered
817 Posts
They finally made a decision. Guess there gonna try and cement my spine back together tomorrow. My son and buddy’s got the stands and trailer back home from Kentucky. He said if he had too by muzzleloader season he was going to put me in that rolling deer stand with the tractor and loader. We’ll see. LOlL

·
Just practicing my cast
4,438 Posts
Well guys the fishing has been good lately Friday after work I was casting a big Joshy and got 2 eye!!! One was hooked and I was reeling it in when another one tried to take it away from him I guess but he would not let go until I was looking for my phone to take a picture .
43E5C74E-B471-49AD-876D-4555CBF0790F.jpeg

23141 - 23160 of 23269 Posts