Ohio Game Fishing banner

23121 - 23140 of 23270 Posts

·
"My grace is sufficient for you"
11,885 Posts
Nothing like getting-em outdoors and don't forget to
Take advantage of those youth seasons while you can, there's something extra special about those days for dad and the youngsters.
Good luck and Enjoy
Yup!
G-son here at the house now.
Said he hasn't slept all week anticipating his first deer hunt this weekend.:cool:
Making more lifetime memories....We will be on stand bright and early Sat morning.

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Said he hasn't slept all week anticipating his first deer hunt this weekend.
Great ! That first one is extra special-- good luck and have fun.
Good morning gentlemen hope everyone has a great day
Enjoy !

·
florida ice fishing
13,821 Posts
Had a what was that moment today. About 3:00 this afternoon, I was coming down Sherman Rd near Caves Rd. There is an old barn about 20 feet from the road and I see a buck standing there near the barn. Was it a statue or was it live? Turn around and go past him again and it was a live buck missing part of his antler. He shook his head and strolled away. He had that perfect deer statue pose down pat!
a guy I worked with took his friend for a drive. they were both slob hunters, they saw a big deer feeding about 40 yards from the road. they stopped and got out. the deer raised its monstrous head and looked at them. the guy's friend got in the truck and grabbed the shotgun from behind the seat and aimed at the deer. the guy yelled don't shoot its fake. but it was way to late, he fired 3 shots the DNR started coming out of the woodwork, they were about 6 or 8 of them he wasn't sure. the guy that shot was arrested and the gun was taken. the bad thing was it was the driver's gun.

good morning all you ogf rejects.

·
11,885 Posts
Stacy, Tell Dalton I need PICS
Will do.
He's really fired up.

Good morning boys! Fastwater,did you get her sighted in?
No...Not yet.
Got up the other morning with intentions of doin so.
Field stripped, cleaned and oiled rifle. Loaded everything in truck to head for the range... got called into work.:rolleyes:

·
The end is near
6,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #23,131
a guy I worked with took his friend for a drive. they were both slob hunters, they saw a big deer feeding about 40 yards from the road. they stopped and got out. the deer raised its monstrous head and looked at them. the guy's friend got in the truck and grabbed the shotgun from behind the seat and aimed at the deer. the guy yelled don't shoot its fake. but it was way to late, he fired 3 shots the DNR started coming out of the woodwork, they were about 6 or 8 of them he wasn't sure. the guy that shot was arrested and the gun was taken. the bad thing was it was the driver's gun.

good morning all you ogf rejects.

·
1,802 Posts
Yup!
Said he hasn't slept all week anticipating his first deer hunt this weekend.:cool:
Making more lifetime memories....We will be on stand bright and early Sat morning.

Go get em Stacy, those will be memories you will have forever.Can see it like yesterday when my now 46 year old son shot his first deer, a button buck, at the age of 11!! What a day that was, you will never forget Saturday whether you get a deer or not....

·
11,885 Posts
Morning gentlemen !
Heading to the Mother-inlaws in Ky and hoping to get in a little trout fishing. Today looks perfect but Sunday I might get wet.
Enjoy your your day and good luck to the youngsters.
Have a safe trip...and catch a bunch of them Ky trout.

23121 - 23140 of 23270 Posts